See the sunrise through the sophistication of a timeless embroidery classic.
The soft and silky cotton sateen of the Walton range is an absolute reference in beautiful home linens. The duvet cover and shams are trimmed in a wide colored flange framing the pure expansion of a white background. A “Jour Venise” cross stitch, a traditional savoir-faire dating to the XIVth century, gives this design a timeless elegance.
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton sateen, 300 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- “Jour Venise” cross stitch in timeless colors frame pillow shams and duvet cover.
- Flat Sheet features a contrasting 4" flange on top side and down 1/4 of both long sides
- Coordinates with Triomphe solid-colored linens.
Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.