Organic Down & Feather
Made in Poland.
*Our sleeping pillows and duvets/comforters are not eligible for exchange or refund unless there is a manufacturer defect or error.
This duvet, which achieves the highest fill factor while remaining extremely light, also benefits from an exceptional quality filling, wrapped in soft, fine batiste cotton. The batiste cover ensures that the filling is evenly distributed, thus ensuring that the warmth is evenly distributed and that there are no cold spots. The prestige mid-season duvet is therefore ideal for all seasons, for well heated or temperate rooms.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian White Goose Down, 10% Feathers.
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton sateen, 310 thread count.
- Fill Power: 800.
- Finish: Baffle-box construction with silver satin brace and piping.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
*Fill power is a measure of the loft or "fluffiness" of a down product that is loosely related to the insulating value of the down. Technically speaking fill power is a measurement of the amount of space that one (1) ounce of down will occupy in cubic inches when allowed to reach its maximum loft.
Duvets: Queen 92x92 in (39 oz), King 110x92 in (46 oz).
Care of Down Products:
- Duvets, pillows and featherbeds should be fluffed daily to maintain the loft and fullness of the down.
- If stained, duvets and pillows can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- For complete cleaning of down duvets and pillows, it is recommended to launder rather than dry clean. Laundering rejuvenates the lofting quality of down, making duvets and pillows full, fluffier, and fresh smelling.
- You may wash down items in a front-loading, extra capacity washer using a mild detergent in warm water.
- Do not use top loading washing machines or the agitation may damage the delicate cotton cover.
- You may tumble dry in a dryer set on medium heat.
- Be certain your down duvets and pillows are thoroughly dry before returning to the bed or storage.
- Always store in cotton bags, never in plastic.
- Use pillow protectors on down pillows, and wash the protectors regularly.
- A mattress protector over a featherbed is strongly recommended.