Like a stroll through an ornate palace, Golestan invents a dreamlike décor where stylized flowers undulating on their stems create an ornamental motif of a secret garden.
What is Cotton Batiste?
Over time, the House of Yves Delorme has perfected its exceptional savoir-faire :
For the past two seasons, Yves Delorme has woven a new luxurious fabric for its printed percale designs : a cotton batiste, combining the finest aspects of cotton voile and cotton percale. Characterized by its fluidity, freshness, lightness and resistance, cotton batiste by Yves Delorme is a superb addition to the luxury textile offer of the brand.
This evolution for the printed percales of the House is a stylistic decision that highlights the aerial and supple aspects of the fabric.
- Printed on 100% long staple combed organic batiste cotton, 200 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Reversible duvet cover.
- 14 colors for main design, 5 colors for coordinating design.
- Coordinates with Triomphe and Athena Sienna and Bronze colors in the Timeless Classics line.
- Coordinates with the Cocon Sienna decorative pillow and counterpane.
- Coordinates with the Golestan decorative pillows by IOSIS for Yves Delorme.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2