Alienor Bed Collection Yves Delorme
For white linens purists with a contemporary twist.
The Aleinor model offers a timeless and chic finish on white cotton percale. A micro geometric embroidery on the duvet cover and pillow shams and a minimalistic flounce on the shams give this design a pure and contemporary style.
- 100% Supima extra-long staple combed cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Embroidery with contrasting color that frames the duvet cover on 3 sides.
- Pillow shams framed with a decorative stitch finishing in contrasting color, and a 1” small flounce.
- Pillowcase features embroidery in contrasting color along open side
- Flat sheet features a 3" hem with embroidery in contrasting color
- Shams feature an envelope closure
- Duvet cover features a button closure along the bottom
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Shams and pillowcases sold individually